Diamondback Firearms is proud to announce its NEW line of DB15 rifles made entirely in the USA! Starting with the tried-and-true, U.S. Military-proven gas-impingement system and using only the highest quality components machined in Diamondback’s CNC facility. The DB15 raises the bar when it comes to features and performance when compared to others. From the modified Diamondback aluminum four-rail handguard, to a variety of color, sight, and stock options, the Diamondback DB15 represents value and versatility all at a very affordable price. The DB15SB is the basic DB15 model that features an ATI Strikeforce Stock, an A3 Flattop Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum Upper Receiver and forged lower receiver. It also features a 16" 4140 chome-moly barrel, a standard 2-piece handguard and an A2 style pistol grip. As the basic DB15 model, the SB15 has a black anodized hardcoat; it does not include a forward assist or a dust cover.
• Model: DB-15 SB
• Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington
• Finish: Black Anodized Hardcoat
• Barrel: 16" 4140 Chrome-Moly, M4 Contour
• Barrel Twist Rate: 1 x 9
• Bolt Carrier: Shot-Peened, Magnetic Particle Inspected Mil Spec 8620 carrier
• Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminium
• Upper Receiver: A3 Flattop Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, T-Marked
• Handguard: Standard 2-Piece
• Pistol Grip: A2 Style
• Stock: ATI Strikeforce Stock with Aluminum Civilian (Commercial) Buffer Tube Assembly
• Weight: 6.65 lbs.
• Overall Length (Stock Collapsed): 32.5"
• Overal Length (Stock Expanded): 36.25"
• Flash Hider: A2
• Sights: A2 Front Only