We have launched a new web store site in alliance with a major distributor.
Major benefits include:
- Customers can purchase direct from the new web store, or direct from this web-site or call Stan for personal service at 213,393-9190 Cell Phone
- Life-time guarantee on each firearm purchased through the web store, the web-site or telephone
- All major manufacturers firearms are available
- Sixty-five million dollars of inventory available
We buy, sell, and trade firearms, both used and new, as a federally licensed firearms dealer. We are dealers for most gun manufactures and are also a long time member of the NRA. Our customers are important to us and we are happy to provide gunsmith services for custom work such as custom hunting rifles, home defense shotguns designed to your specs, and handguns personalized for you, all at an affordable price.
We also provide you with full service from firearms sales, repairs, restorations, Dura Coat finishes, scope selection with mounting, sighting, and range certification, as well as many other gun related services. We strongly believe in your second amendment right to bear arms and are here to see that the firearm you choose is safe, reliable, and one that is suited to your needs and likes.
American Union Guns & Ammo is a legitimate Federal Firearms Dealer. Our FFL no. is 5-43-209-01-3B-16371.
Firearms by law can not be sold directly to buyers. As a Federal Firearms Licensee we will facilitate your purchase with another FFL holder in your area or State.
There are many online scams and imposters in the firearms industry. We are very proud of the way we conduct business and ask you to check that American Union Guns & Ammo has a valid FFL license. Go to the ATF’s website at: https://www.atfonline.gov/fflezcheck
You should also ensure that the firearm you purchase from American Union will be transferred to a legitimate dealer in your area. Please choose one and check out their license also. We will assist you in the process of finding another legitimate FFL Dealer to handle the transfer in your area. We will only ship to a dealer that we have verified with eZ Check.
So, how do I buy a firearm on line from American Union Guns & Ammo?
- Find the gun you want on our website: Call us if you need assistance. www.AmericanUnionFirearms.com You can pay directly on the website with most any credit card. Or you can pay by Money-Order. Call us if you need special payment arrangements at 213,393-9190.
- Find a Federal Firearms Licensee, FFL, in your area that will receive the shipment and make the transfer which will include a Federal background check. By law we cannot ship directly to you.
- Pick-up your firearm from the FFL who will conduct the back-ground check and complete the Federal paperwork. The FFL will charge a fee of about $25.00 for his services.
Federal laws are followed throughout; if the firearm must be shipped, then it must be shipped to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. Before a firearm is released to the buyer, the required background checks are done by the receiving FFL holder.
In most States you must be at least 18 years of age to buy a long gun and 21 years of age to buy a handgun.
It may take up to 5 business days for us to process and ship your order from the date of purchase.It is our mission to provide you, our customer, with high quality guns and accessories at a fair and reasonable price.